Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dear Boss

Dear Boss, First I dont get my fucking raise bc the owner is a Fuck Face. Second, you buy easter candy for everyone in the office but me, to do me a favor bc I dont eat the shit. Well news to you it would be a nice gesture to maybe find something else or something. Then you point it out that you didnt get me shit.... Hmmmm.. Ive fucking noticed. This doesnt help matters bc I have to eat AFTER 4:00 bc of my drs appt. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR DAMN CANDY!!!! You are also watching what you are eating so you better than anyone knows what its like to have it in your DAMN face and not be able to eat it. I hope the candy is rotten and you all get sick for eating it in front of me!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you and Fuck Off!!!!!

P.S. Is it really necessary to list the kind of candy in the tall jar you have sitting behind me? Butterfingers, Reeses, Milkyway ect. I feel like Im on boiling points.

No comments: